24 February 2008
U-Frame Festival 2008
U.Frame is the first International Video Festival organised by the UP (University of Oporto - Portugal) in partnership with the UDC (University of Coruna - Spain). More than a competition platform for short films, it will promote and showcase creativity applied to new technologies. Thus, two special competition entries are offered: Light Media (films made with mobile phones) and Second Life (films produced in a virtual environment). We aim to promote contacts and exchanges between students in the area of audiovisuals from all over the world and reward the most creative works.
The event aims primarily to:
- promote contacts and exchanges among university students in the field of audiovisuals at an international level
- develop creativity
- reward and endorse the best projects (for example: screen the best works at Oporto's International Film Festival – Fantasporto)
- hold training sessions.
3.1. Official competition:
3.2. Second Life Special Competition:
- This competition is dedicated only to works produced in the virtual environment of Second Life
3.3. Online competition (Media light):
- Mobile (short movies - maximum 10 minutes - made with a mobile phone, with or without edition).
- 60 seconds (films with a maximum length of 1 minute. The film, trailer and credits included, shouldn't have/be
more than 10 MB, and must be delivered in one of the following formats: .mov, .wmv ou .swf).
Festival U-Frame, link.
Posted by Richard Gibson at 3:31 PM No comments:
Coming attraction: Lost Highway at English National Opera
With 'The 39 Steps' and 'All About my Mother' both on the London stage, this looks quite interesting.
Lost Highway, link.
Posted by Richard Gibson at 3:19 PM No comments:
Labels: Coming attraction
Coming attraction: 22nd London Lesbian & Gay Film Festival
22nd London LGFF, link.
Posted by Richard Gibson at 2:50 PM No comments:
Labels: Coming attraction, festivals
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)